Aluminum Patio Enclosures
Serving The Valley Since 2007. Call For your Screen Enclosures Needs.
Free Estimates! Valley Wide
- Aluminum Frame, Available in Seven different Colors.
- Bug Screen Fabric, Available in Black & grey.
- Sun Screen Fabric in 80% & 90% Available in Seven Colors.
- Sunscreen Fabric also Available in 95% with a Variety of Eight Colors to Choose From.
- Available Swinging Standard Screen Door and Double Screen Doors.
- Screws and Silicons That are Used to Build the Patio Will Match Your Frame Color.
- Optional 2″ Aluminum Knee Wall, Can be added to the Enclosures.
- Available Sliding Doors.
- Fabric Brand : Phifer Suntex & Twitchell Textilene.
Creating a patio room is an affordable way to expand living space and enjoy the outdoors. Our Fabric offer good outward visibility while adding daytime privacy to your enclosure. Phifer Suntex and Twitchell Textilene 80% Sun Blocking minimize the heat and still allow gentle breezes to come in. The multitude of beneficial uses for Aluminum Patio Screened Enclosures, makes them an important consideration for any homeowner. Screen Enclosures are a great way to create a comfortable outdoor living atmosphere for everyone to enjoy all year round. Enjoying natural airflow while reflecting sun glare and heat. You could choose to have just your basic Bug screen or upgrade to sun shade screens.
Aluminum Patio Enclosures, Bronze Frame with Bug Screen Fabric Phifer Suntex, with Chair Rail 2″ inches Horizontal Bar Installed 32″ inches from the floor. with two 4′ X 8′ Slider Screen Doors.The purpose of this Enclosure was to stop flies and mosquitoes from coming into the patio making it impossible to sit and relax. The patio is facing north with a water canal in the back of the house this was causing so many mosquitoes and flies .Installed in Goodyear, Arizona .
This Arizona Room was installed in Mesa, Arizona. Aluminum Frame color Adobe Tan with Screen Beige 90% Suntex . The Patio is facing west . John and Natalie choose the option of the Screen Enclosure for four reasons; one to Reduce the hot rays from the sun. After the patio was completed the living room and one of the bedroom temperatures dropped 25% in the month of July what a relief. Second reason was for the two lovely cats Tito and Oliver., so they can come out side and enjoy the extra space.The third reason was for the patio to be used more frequently in the afternoons specially during the sun set.